Obsessed with this dish! It doesn’t just have to be breakfast and anything can be added to it for your own preference! Also a good idea would be to wrap it into a breakfast burrito! The cheese makes it so creamy and gooey like regular scrambled eggs, it’s amazing! Enjoy 🙂
- 175g extra firm tofu, compressed for 10 minutes to release extra liquid
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 stalks kale, chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 off-the-vine tomato, diced
- 3 sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 half corn ear
- 1 stalk green onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup vegan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish with: avocado, hot sauce, sour cream, black beans
- Wrap tofu in paper towel and compress between to plates and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat and crumble tofu into it.
- Add all spices and combine.
- Add garlic and kale and let cook until soft. Add water once it’s ready.
- When water is pretty much all absorbed, add both tomatoes, corn ears, and green onion.
- Right towards the end, add cheese and seasoning and combine until melted.
- Garnish with desired toppings.