I have many vegan brownie recipes, but they are usually difficult and contain nuts or a bunch of different ingredients.. These ones are as simple as it gets. They’re super moist, the perfect combination of fudgey and cakey. No eggs, no dairy, no nuts. Please enjoy and let me know how you like it!!
Ingredients (makes 16-20):
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Espresso shot
- 2tbsp unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F and line baking dish with parchment paper.
- Sift together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- Add water, vegetable oil, vanilla, and espresso shot. Fold together with spatula.
- Add chopped chocolate.
- Pour into baking dish and even out.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until top isn’t shiny and toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes in pan then transfer to cooling rack.