This recipe not only tastes amazing, but it’s raw, vegan, and gluten free!
Ingredients (serves 16-20):
- 2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cup pitted dates
- 2-4 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp solid coconut oil
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cup oat flour
- 4 tbsp almond milk
- 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Prepare brownie pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add walnuts, almonds, and cocoa powder to food processor and process until they are in pieces. Add dates and water until it combines. Add salt.
- Place brownie layer in brownie pan and press down. Place in freezer and begin to make cookie layer.
- In a bowl, combine coconut oil, coconut sugar, and vanilla.
- Add oat flour and almond milk a little at a time.
- Once fully combined, add chocolate chips.
- Pour on top of brownie layer. Place in freezer for 4 hours then slice into pieces.