- 1 block extra firm organic tofu
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 4 white mushrooms, diced
- 1 handful spinach
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp curry powder (optional)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Wrap block of tofu in paper towel and press with heavy object for 15 minutes.
- Add peppers and mushroom to sauté pan with olive oil on medium heat. Sauté for 5 minutes then add spinach.
- Combine all spices in a bowl and add water to make a liquidy paste. Crumble up tofu and put in pan and sauté for 2 minutes then add spices.
- Combine thoroughly and sauté for another 5 minutes. Once done, garnish with cilantro.