Ooh my goodness.. These are the chewiest and cakey-est cookies ever!! They’re so easy and take no time to make. They’re also contain ingredients all found at home so no need to panick!! This recipe is definitely a keeper in my house. Please try and let me know how it goes!! Also this recipe can easily be doubled if you wish to have more!!Ingredients (Makes 12 cookies):
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar (raw or coconut is fine)
- 1/2 tbsp molasses
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut oil and sugar and mix until light and fluffy.
- Add molasses, vanilla, and almond milk to coconut oil mixture and combine.
- Add coconut mixture to flour mixture and mix until just combined (Mixture will be very dry and crumbly but that’s okay). Add chocolate chips.
- Roll into 1″ balls and place on baking sheet. Press down a little because they don’t spread very much.
- Bake for 12 minutes pressing down more halfway through.
- Remove from oven and let cool before transferring to plate.