- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup ground oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 handful blueberries
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- In a bowl combine banana, almond milk, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Add oats, cinnamon, salt, and chia seeds. Reserve a few blueberries and put the remaining into the batter.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add batter and cook on each side for 3 minutes.
- Warm reserved blueberries separately then add as garnish.