This recipe is to die for!! Guilt free and delicious. You can alter the flour to your preference if you prefer to use stone ground our buckwheat or whatever it will definitely work! It contains no refined sugar and no white flour! These pancakes are very filling and will satisfy your hunger and cravings!! Enjoy 🙂
Ingredients (makes 5-6):
- 1/4 cup oat flour (ground oats)
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp vanilla yogurt (soy for vegans)
- 1/4 cup + 1tbsp almond milk
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 tbsp Butterscotch sauce
- Combine all flours, flax, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a medium sized bowl.
- Add yogurt, almond milk maple syrup, vanilla, and vegetable oil to the bowl and combine. Add sliced bananas and fold until incorporated.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat with vegetable oil. Once fully heated, add after to skillet and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side or until crispy.
- Serve with butterscotch sauce, sliced bananas, cinnamon, or chopped nuts.