Look at these beautiful things. I had made a batch of salt and vinegar chickpeas and turned my whole house sour. I wanted to mask the smell of vinegar so I through together random ingredients with a limited supply and something incredible happened. These cookies are amazingly amazing. Please try and let me know!
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup instant oats
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Handful of dark or regular chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In a medium bowl, mash banana and add honey, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine instant oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until just combined. Add chocolate chips and combine again.
- Place on lined baking sheet and bake for 13-15 minutes. Immediately transfer to plate.