So my smoothie bowls are getting very popular on my instagram, this one in particular so I decided I’d share my recipe so you can all make it for yourselves!!
These 3 smoothies that you see are all generally made the same just with different toppings (which you can design however you would like).
Hope you enjoy!
- 1/2 cup – 1 cup almond milk
- 1 to 1 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup frozen blackberries
- 2 tbsp ground flax
- toppings (banana, granola, fresh berries, chia seeds, hemp hearts, etc.)
- Add almond milk to blender first to ensure it will blend properly.
- Add the rest of the fruit to the blender and blend until smooth. You want it to be thick for a smoothie bowl, but if it won’t blend add more almond milk.
- Pour into bowl and top with desired toppings.