Summer is my favourite time for spinach salads!! The deep colour of spinach pairs so nice with every fruit and vegetable you throw with it. The richness of the greens and the fruit offer a variety of different nutrients and vitamins for the body. Along with this super easy and tasty salad, I made a super easy and tasty dressing! Both recipes can be found below! Hope you enjoy 🙂
- 1 cup spinach
- 4-7 strawberries
- Handful of blueberries (1/4 cup)
- 1/2 a peach
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 garlic glove, minced or diced
- lemon juice (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp sugar, or agave (optional for flavour)
- Add all dressing ingredients to bowl, mix thouroly, and let sit while making salad.
- Add spinach to bowl or plate.
- Thinly slice the strawberries and add to spinach along with the blueberries.
- Thinly slice the peaches as well and add to salad.
- Once complete, pour dressing evenly over salad.