Yes these are a gift from god… So good and so easy! What’s better than that? These oatmeal cookies so healthy and are packed full of nutrients and vitamins leaving out the high fats and sugars. The dates and bananas provide a natural sweetener that’ll help with any sugar craving. The vegan chocolate chips also provide a sweetness! This recipe is very similar to the muffin top recipe I posted before but with a few less ingredients and smaller in size. Please enjoy these wonderful cookies and make sure you hide them well from your family!!
Ingredients: (makes 15)
- 1 cup pitted and packed dates (soaked for 10 minutes)
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 2 tbsp almond butter or any nut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 + 1tbsp ground almond or walnut
- 3/4 cup + 1tbsp gluten free oats
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Soak dates in water for 10 minutes. Drain and add to blender or food processor until it becomes a paste.
- Add bananas, almond butter, and vanilla and blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Transfer to bowl and add ground almonds or walnuts as well as oats. Fold in together until combined
- Finally, add chocolate chips and fold together until combined.
- On a baking sheet, spread coconut oil around to keep cookies from sticking.
- Place 1 tbsp pieces of cookie dough onto sheet in 5 rows of 3.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crispy.
- Immediately transfer to cooling rack.