This picture is pretty self explanatory of how delcious it is. There are so many vegetables and colours it’s perfect to eat in the summer. This salad is filled with nutrients from the edamame, the peppers, and the feta. It’s such an easy meal and super healthy too!
- 1 box gluten free pasta (or regular)
- 1 red, yellow, and orange pepper
- 3 or 4 mini cucumbers
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 feta cheese
- 1 cup edamame
- 4 celery stalks
- 1/4 cup Greek feta dressing (or as much or little as you’d like)
- Boil pasta until ready.
- While pasta is cooking, dice peppers, cucumbers, and celery and place into large bowl
- Cut tomatoes in halves or quarters and place in bowl, along with edamame.
- Chop up feta into little pieces and place in bowl.
- When pasta is ready, pour into bowl.
- Wait until serving to put the dressing on.