But they ended up being so friggen good I had to post a separate recipe for them! I just started adding a bunch of random spices to them and once they were done they were AMAZING! Also I forgot to take a final picture because I was so excited to eat them, but I will definitely when I make them again.
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 tbls olive oil
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Chop sweet potato in 1 inch pieces.
- Pour olive oil on a baking sheet and spread evenly.
- Place sweet potatoes on baking sheet
- Sprinkle all spices evenly over potatoes
- Place in oven and bake for 10-12 minutes and flip. Bake for another 8-10 minutes or until they get crispy.