I thought I’d try to make an easy but healthy, refreshing summer snack! I came upon these mini vegan key lime pies and they hit the spot!! I love them so much! They’re so easy to just grab and go for a snack, or for a light desert.
Ingredients (makes 12):
- 1 and 1/4 cup graham crackers (about one package)
- 1/4 cup melted vegan butter
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- Juice of 4 large limes
- 1/4 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 375 F and line muffin tray with 12 liners.
- Add graham crackers to a food processor and process until it becomes crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse to combine.
- Add graham cracker mixture to muffin tins evenly and press down. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Add all filling ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Pour filling into muffin tins. Top with lime zest and loosely cover.
- Freeze for 2-4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer for 10-15 minutes to thaw before serving.