Yay I finally found my favourite pancake recipe!! These pancakes are soo easy to make especially when you’re super tired in the morning but feel like pancakes. They take no time! And they’re super healthy being vegan and gluten-free!
- 3/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 almond milk
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp vegan chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Add rolled oats to a food processor and process until it becomes a flour. Transfer to bowl.
- Add almond milk, banana, cinnamon, vanilla, and chocolate chips to bowl.
- Mix until it becomes a good consistency.
- Cook on a medium heat over coconut oil until golden brown on both sides.