This recipe is originally from Oh She Glows which I modified a tad, but I really wanted to share it with you guys incase you’ve never heard of it or seen her blog! This recipe is AMAZING.. It’s my first time making a vegan desert and it tastes SO. GOOD. You have to try this.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup packed, pitted Medjool dates
- 1/4 cup virgin coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 3-4 tbsp non-dairy chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add bananas, dates, coconut oil, and vanilla to food processor. Process until smooth.
- Transfer to bowl and add cinnamon, baking powder, and salt and mix.
- Add GF oats and chocolate chips and mix.
- Spoon a large portion of dough onto pan but do not flatten.
- Bake for 10 minutes, rotate pan and bake for another 7-9 minutes.
- Immediately transfer to cooling rack.