I started using a basic recipe I found online, but then I started to add my own little twists and before I knew it this became the best chickpea salad ever. So many flavours and colours it’s just beautiful. I also love how summery it is and how many of the ingredients used can be found in a home garden!
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed.
- 25 leaves of fresh basil, chopped
- 2 off the vine tomatoes, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tsp lime or lemon juice
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp salt
1. Combine all ingredients
2. Let sit covered in the fridge for 20-30 minutes to let flavours set.