Had this delicious rice salad for dinner last night! There are so many colours and flavours, it was definitely a favourite for me.
- 2 cups cooked rice (any kind)
- 1 red pepper (diced)
- 1/2 bag of spinach, chopped
- 1/3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 bag bean sprouts (put in right before you add the dressing)
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 cup cashews, chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable or olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Cook rice and add to large bowl.
- Add all ingredients except bean sprouts.
- In separate bowl, mix oil, soy sauce, and garlic.
- Add bean sprouts to rice mixture as well as dressing.
- Toss and serve.